CDC GUIDELINES & PROCEDURES FOR RETAIL OPERATIONS
IN STORE: According to the CDC (the Center for Disease Control), the spread of COVID-19 occurs when people are in close contact (less than 6 feet) with an infected person. We are currently limiting our in-store customers to 10 persons or less until further notice.
In addition, please take all necessary precautions to reduce your risk of infection:
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throwing the tissue in the trash and washing your hands. When a tissue is not available, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Cleaning and disinfecting objects and surfaces; and
- Staying at home away from others if you are sick.
While at work, our staff will wear masks and plastic or vinyl gloves while cashiering. The gloves will be changed often.
We regularly sanitize the following equipment:
- Entry door, cooler door, checkout area countertops, and restroom door handles
- Drink stations where customers are apt to touch countertops
- Store phones & intercom systems
Additional cleaning requirements are met at the beginning and end of each day.
PRIVATE SHOPPING AVAILABLE: For anyone who wishes to shop alone or outside of our posted business hours we are happy to accommodate you first thing in the day when there is less risk of exposure. Please text or call 509-339-9282 to set up your private shopping appointment.
PICKUP & DELIVERY: As always, we will be offering local contactless pick-up and delivery options. Please call or text 509-339-9282 for additional information.
Thank you for your help. We want you and your family to stay healthy. For more information and the latest update, please go the CDC website: www.cdc.gov. Keep well.